Sport Back Squat
HAVING TROUBLE VIEWING VIDEO LOOK BELOW.
General Sport Back Squat Coaching Points
* Rack bar at mid-chest height
* Bar rests on or slightly above scapular spine, avoid placing the bar on the lower neck
* Focus weight on the heels
* Stance: Narrower feet than traditional back squat
* Toes point slightly outward
* Big chest/tight back
* Knees track in-line with the toes
* Push your butt back in the down phaseHow to use the Sport Back Squat
Learn how to use Xlathlete Videos for your website or workout!
Composite List of xlathlete Hyperlinks videos