Belt Squat Isometric Overcoming Front Foot Elevated
Belt SQ ISO Ovr FFE
- Fully extend the rear leg/foot by reaching it back as far as possible.
- Generate power by pushing off the ground forcefully with the rear foot to drive forward.
- Elevate the front heel for efficient power transfer from rear to front leg.
- Maintain a slight forward lean for explosive movement and lower leg muscle engagement.
- Pinch shoulder blades together to stabilize the upper body and improve posture.
- Drive the big toe into the ground for better foot, ankle, and lower leg stability.