Reverse Hyper Oscillatory Mid-Range Contra-lateral
Rev Hyper Mid-Range Contra OC
- This exercise incorporates 3 Way Foot Position Integration for Athletes Posterior Chain Series
- This exercise incorporates the Angular Shank Loading Model – Posterior Chain Series 3.0
- Straight leg, push toes away: Keep your working leg straight throughout the exercise and push your toes away from your body. This helps engage the muscles of the posterior chain, including the hamstrings, and glutes.
- Opposite leg hiked up: Hike the opposite leg up onto the pad. This position helps stabilize your body and creates a counterbalance for the movement.
- Rapidly move leg up and down mid-range as fast as possible: Perform rapid and quick movements with your working leg in the mid-range position. The mid-range position is typically halfway between the lowest and highest point of the movement. Focus on speed and explosiveness while maintaining control and proper form.