Standing Horizontal Hip Pull Band
Stnd Hor Hip Pull Bnd
- This exercise incorporates 3 Way Foot Position Integration for Athletes Posterior Chain Series
- This exercise incorporates the Integrated Foot Shift-Posterior Chain Series 4.0
- This exercise incorporates the Triphasic Triple Stack – Posterior Chain Series 9.0
- Triphasic Thoracic Tuck Method – Anterior Sling Series 1.0
- Pronate hand on the swinging leg side: Instruct the athlete to position their hand on the swinging leg side in a pronated position, with the palm facing down.
- Supinate hand on the fixed leg side: Instruct the athlete to position their hand on the fixed leg side in a supinated position, with the palm facing up.
- Drive through the big toe to fully extend the leg: Instruct the athlete to focus on pushing off the ground with the big toe during the propulsion phase. Emphasize the importance of fully extending the leg behind the body to maximize stride length and power. Encourage them to drive their foot backward forcefully, engaging the glutes and hamstrings.
- Push hips forward: Instruct them to push their hips forward during each stride, ensuring a strong and powerful leg drive. Emphasize the importance of hip extension to generate forward momentum.
- Drive the opposite knee forward: Instruct the athlete to drive the knee of the opposite leg forward during the swing phase. Teach them to maintain a relaxed and fluid motion, with the knee driving forward and then down in a cyclical motion.