Change of Direction Internal Cut Isometric Overcoming
COD Internal Cut ISO OVR
- Begin in an athletic stance with knees slightly bent.
- Execute an internal cut by pivoting on one foot.
- Engage in isometric overcoming against an external force.
- Coordinate arm movements for balance and momentum.
- Maintain a low center of gravity for agility.
- Keep eyes up to anticipate the next move.
- Explosively push off the ground when transitioning from isometric phase.
- Emphasize balance and control throughout the movement.