Double Accelerated Jump Incline Box Band Alternating
Double Accl Jump Incline Box Bnd Alt
- This exercise incorporates the Triphasic Triple Stack – Posterior Chain Series 9.0
- Attach resistance bands under the armpits and hold them with the hands.
- Keep the knee in front of the toes to reduce stress on the knee joint.
- Lift the heel slightly off the ground and drive through the balls of the feet.
- Align the hips directly over the heel of the working leg.
- When landing, drive the foot into the box with power.
- Position the off-leg next to the box, not behind it, for stability.