Row 2 Banded NXCIT AFSM
Row 2 Bnd NXCIT AFSM
- Place heavier resistance bands horizontally at an appropriate height and add a lighter band for extra resistance.
- Hold the bands with a mixed grip, one hand facing up and the other facing down.
- Stand with one leg back opposite the hand facing down.
- Pull the bands or handles towards the torso in a rowing motion.
- Maintain controlled and fluid movements with proper form.
- Keep good posture and focus on proper alignment throughout the exercise.