- This exercise incorporates 3 Way Foot Position Integration for Athletes Posterior Chain Series
- This exercise incorporates the Integrated Foot Shift-Posterior Chain Series 4.0
- This exercise incorporates the Triphasic Triple Stack – Posterior Chain Series 9.0
- Triphasic Thoracic Tuck Method – Anterior Sling Series 1.0
- Pronate hand on the swinging leg side: When performing the exercise, position your hand on the swinging leg side in a pronated (palm down) grip. This hand position provides stability and control during the movement.
- Supinate hand on the fixed leg side: On the fixed leg side, place your hand in a supinated (palm up) grip. This hand position helps stabilize the body and supports proper movement mechanics.
- Drive through the big toe to fully extend the fixed leg: As you push off the ground, focus on driving through the big toe of your fixed leg. This action generates power and allows for full extension of the fixed leg, maximizing force production. Push hips forward, not up: Instead of focusing on lifting your hips upward, emphasize pushing your hips forward. This movement engages the glutes and hip extensor muscles, promoting a powerful and explosive drive.
- Drive the opposite knee forward: Simultaneously with the hip extension, drive the knee of the swinging leg forward. This action helps maintain balance, control, and forward momentum.
- Finish at a 45-degree angle: Aim to finish the movement with your body positioned at a 45-degree angle relative to the ground. This angle optimizes power transfer and sets you up for the next repetition or movement.