Drop Jump Band Hex Bar Staggered Alternating
Drop Jump Bnd HB Stagg Alt
- This exercise incorporates the Angular Shank Loading Model – Posterior Chain Series 3
- Start with good posture, feet hip-width apart, and stand tall.
- Drop down quickly, coiling hips back while keeping slight forward lean and weight on midfoot/balls of feet.
- Perform a quick and explosive movement, pulling yourself into the ground.
- Land in an athletic stance, chest up, back straight, shoulders over knees and toes.
- Explode straight up, fully extending the body at the top of the jump for maximal height.
Speed Set Up
Power Set Up